The Chicago Center for Integration and Healing now offers a post-graduate fellowship in trauma-informed therapy. This opportunity is open to therapists who are interested in developing theoretical understanding and clinical skills while engaging with the most current thinking in the treatment of trauma and attachment issues. Those who participate in our Fellowship Program will see clients at CCIH and participate with us in our professional community.
CCIH will provide:
- One hour of individual supervision with CCIH staff.
- A full-day introductory workshop: Trauma-Informed Therapy: Practical Strategies for Treatment
- Weekly meeting with the CCIH community including monthly study group and a clinical consultation.
- Monthly consultation/study group for post-graduates including reading some of the fundamental works in trauma treatment.
- Full participation in CCIH’s professional development and community building activities.
- A caseload of 5-8 clients per week, office space, and administrative support.
- Minimum of 2 years post-graduate clinical experience.
- A commitment to share in the community life of CCIH.
- A commitment to exploring the therapist’s own internal experience in the treatment process.
- Malpractice insurance coverage.
- Tuition: $2,000 for 18-month training program.