Training & Consultation
CCIH offers trauma-informed training and consultation to individuals, groups or agencies.
Drawing on her more than 30 years of clinical experience, CCIH Director Amy Zajakowski Uhll supports mental health providers as they interrogate their own history of wounding, implicit biases and present experience in the development of their own authentic approach to healing work.
Amy also offers individual consultation to psychotherapists who are seeking to integrate more trauma-informed practices and theory into their ongoing clinical practice.
Amy is able to offer training on a number of topics including:
- Complex Trauma and Trauma-Related Dissociation (C-PTSD and DID)
- Neurobiological Basics for Treating Trauma
- Window of Tolerance/Polyvagal Theory
- Working with Parts
- Trauma Resourcing Strategies
- Incorporating Body-Centered Practices into Therapy
- Working in the Present Moment
- Understanding Suicidal Ideation through a Trauma Informed Lens
- Therapist Use of Self in the Treatment of Trauma
- Vicarious Trauma
- Integrated Practices for Healing Trauma Groups
- Case Consultation through a Trauma-Informed Lens
Trainings can be conducted at your site or location or online, and we will work together to tailor our training to the unique needs of your group or organization.
In addition to group therapy practices and agencies, CCIH has provided consultation in several settings including homeless shelters, healthcare clinics, social service agencies, and residential programs.
For more details or to schedule individual consultation or a group training, reach out to Amy Zajakowski Uhll by email or phone at 773-754-7441, ext. 2011. We look forward to working with you!