Training for Group Practices and Organizations
CCIH staff are available to consult with groups or agencies on providing trauma-informed services. CCIH has provided consultation in several settings including group practices, homeless shelters, healthcare clinics, social service agencies, and residential programs. CCIH staff offer training to clinicians on providing trauma-informed psychotherapy and to organizations on how to provide multiple levels of trauma-informed services.
We are available to conduct workshops and/or training at your site or location. We will work with you in collaboration to tailor our training to the unique needs of your group or organization.
We are able to provide consultation on a number of topics including:
- Neurobiological Basics for Treating Trauma
- Window of Tolerance/Polyvagal Theory
- Trauma Resourcing Strategies
- Incorporating Body-Centered Practices into Therapy
- Working in the Present Moment
- Therapist Use of Self in the Treatment of Trauma
- Complex Trauma and Trauma-Related Dissociation
- Vicarious Trauma
- Integrated Practices for Healing Trauma Groups
- Case Consultation through a Trauma-Informed Lens