CCIH offers consultation with groups or agencies on providing trauma-informed services.
We are able to provide consultation on a number of topics including:
- Complex Trauma and Trauma-Related Dissociation (C-PTSD and DID)
- Neurobiological Basics for Treating Trauma
- Window of Tolerance/Polyvagal Theory
- Trauma Resourcing Strategies
- Incorporating Body-Centered Practices into Therapy
- Working in the Present Moment
- Therapist Use of Self in the Treatment of Trauma
- Vicarious Trauma
- Integrated Practices for Healing Trauma Groups
- Case Consultation through a Trauma-Informed Lens
We are available to conduct workshops and/or training at your site or location. We will work with you in collaboration to tailor our training to the unique needs of your group or organization.
CCIH has provided consultation in several settings including homeless shelters, healthcare clinics, social service agencies, and residential programs. CCIH staff offer training to clinicians on providing trauma-informed psychotherapy and to organizations on how to provide multiple levels of trauma-informed services.
If you have any questions, or would like to take advantage of these services, contact Amy Zajakowski Uhll, Director at 773-754-7441, ext. 2011