6 CEUs available
Corinne Peterson, LMT, MPH, NCTMB, RYT
This workshop is for psychotherapists (and other mental health professionals) who are interested in a personal exploration of Yoga Nidra, a form of guided mindfulness meditation. We will be working with the Integrative Restoration (iRest®) approach; a research-based transformative practice of deep relaxation and meditative inquiry which is currently being utilized in VA hospitals, military bases, hospitals and clinics, hospice, homeless shelters, community programs, and schools.
Yoga Nidra is a systematic process for leading the body and mind into receptive states of relaxation and deep presence, accessing inner healing and the pure awareness of being. It is a wonderful support for therapist self-care. The practice of Yoga Nidra can unwind stress, aid sleep, assist in problem solving, and help reduce anxiety, depression and secondary trauma. It is a vehicle for exploring our life experiences and entering into a deeper connection
with all that is.
This series includes:
- An experiential exploration of customized iRest Yoga Nidra practices
- Two recorded practices for use at home
- The iRest Yoga Nidra Handbook and supplemental reading materials
- Everyday mindfulness tools for personal use as well as with clients
- Mindful office yoga, to de-stress between clients
To Register, Please Click Here
or call 773/754-7441 X25