The Chicago Center for Integration and Healing now offers Post-graduate fellowship in trauma-informed therapy to therapists who are interested in developing a theoretical understanding and clinical skills in the most current thinking in the treatment of trauma and attachment issues.
The treatment of trauma can be both intense and rewarding work. An integrated approach to providing service is essential. In taking the journey of recovery with someone, we as therapists also encounter the effects of trauma on multiple levels. The work involves both sitting with the deepest of human wounds and trusting in the incredible human capacity for healing. It is the goal of the Chicago Center for Integration and Healing to provide clinical training and a supportive community that fosters self-exploration in the developing therapist.
CCIH will provide:
- One hour of individual supervision with CCIH staff.
- A full-day introductory workshop: Trauma-Informed Therapy: Practical Strategies for Treatment
- Weekly meeting with the CCIH community including monthly study group and a clinical consultation.
- Monthly consultation/study group for post-graduates including reading some of the fundamental works in trauma treatment.
- Full participation in CCIH’s professional development and community building activities.
- A caseload of 5-8 clients per week, office space, and administrative support.
- Minimum of 2 years post-graduate clinical experience.
- A commitment to share in the community life of CCIH.
- A commitment to exploring the therapist’s own internal experience in the treatment process.
- Malpractice insurance coverage.
- Tuition: $2,000 for 18-month training program.
*Thank you for your interest; the application is currently closed. Please make sure to sign up for our online mailing list to stay up to date on calls for fellowship applications.